Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:646 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Inside Sales Role - EduTech (2-6 yrs)
Our client is an Internet platform provider for connecting technical experts, institutions, and employers. They are growing presence in India and is searching for Sale Development Representative to join their regional team at Bangalore.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
1. Identify potential institutions and universities as lead generation, schedule meetings, conduct demos.
2. Conduct market research and keep track on competitors activity
3. Be part of lead gen strategic, process improvement and increase conversion rate initiatives
4. Work with the content and marketing team and run effective email marketing campaigns
5. Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets and monitor the company's actual sales v.s leads generated
6. Build long lasting client relationships
7. Create a sales pipeline and keep the management informed on all prospective clients
8. Analyze monthly sales and create Monthly reports based on reply rate%, Appointment rate%, acceptance of appointment rate%, conversion rate%
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Inside Sales, lead generation preferably with tech or edu tech space.
- Graduation or post-graduation preferably - B.E. / B.tech
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated, committed and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests