Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at EVC Ventures
Views:8334 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Inside Sales Manager - IT (5-10 yrs)
The Manager Inside Sales will be responsible for driving sales efforts worldwide with a focus on: improving productivity, promoting industry best practices, driving sales bookings growth, and managing a growing team of Inside Sales Reps. Focus areas include: sales execution, sales model productivity, training of sales personnel and sales performance analysis. The Manager Inside Sales will be hands-on providing mentorship and development to the inside sales team.
- Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales and recommending new sales strategies for better sales output.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business identifying and evaluating additional needs; setting up and analyzing opportunities.
- Need based selling,Closing and demoing a product.
- Experience on Closing leads - US Sales.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; 8+ years of work experience
- Experience in forecasting - projecting, pipeline management, reporting on sales
- Experience on Quoting qualifying potential leads; scheduling appointments and running campaigns from Cold calling, email campaigns and social media.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Demo the LookingGlass Product.
- Research on prospects and existing member accounts for intricate detailing on type of institution, system, collaboration, partnerships, critical applications, affiliations, accreditations etc. Marinating reports on Responses per campaign.
Required Skills & Experience
- Closes sales by overcoming objections and outreach to CIO/CFO level contacts, preparing contracts and pricing sheets.
- Makes relevant sales outreach template and updating the internal community site.
- Raising an Alarm for deals that are stuck in pipeline or a lost lead
- Maintaining Sales Funnel by mapping opportunities to Campaigns and updating the CRM tool with their updated Status
- Making Relevant PR Strategy as per Sales Stages on Hot leads
- Ensuring FAQ documents for objections and technical questions
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Managed 6-8 people
- Preference shall be given to those who have dealt in US Sales
- Experience in B2B software product sales
- Basic Knowledge of setting up calendar invites, conference meetings, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Training and conveying complex concepts.