Innoviti Payment Solutions - Vice President - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
Designation : Vice President - Human Resources (Recruitment, HR Operations and Performance Management)
Location : Bangalore
Reporting To : Chief Business Officer
- Work closely with the leaders to ensure timely, effective and smooth execution of the HR strategies for the business. Ensuring that objectives laid out for the function are actively met.
Basic requirements :
- Build and manage various teams of HR - recruitment, HR Ops, performance management, L&D, etc.
- Effectively communicate key issues and ideas with minimal supervision across different levels of employees
- Interact with the leadership effectively and budge them to action in the right paths
- Negotiate successfully with other levels of the business to ensure a win/win situation for the organization
- Building credible relationships to create a high performing organization through sharing the right practices and information
- Proven track record of having introduced impactful changes in HR function that had a lasting effect on the organization
- Demonstrated ability of having taken tough decisions to strengthen organizational productivity
- The candidate will need to ensure that the recruitment team fulfils all the open positions within defined SLAs and keeping the cost controlled.
- Use metrics to identify trends in hiring and make course corrections as and when required.
- Conduct daily reviews to understand the progress made, train team members and remove hurdles from the path of the team to enable them to successfully deliver to the targets.
- Publish metrics to all stakeholders on a periodic basis and ensure that there is proactive communication about the status of the various open positions.
- Drive employer branding activities across various mediums.
HR Operations :
- Get the team follow onboarding process to give best experience to new joiners.
- Make sure that all the policies are updated all the time as per labour laws and are accepted by all the employees (permanent or contract). Make sure everybody in the organization follows these policies.
- Represent the function during various audits.
- Get various facilities enabled for the employees like insurance, tax saving benefits, employee benefit schemes from other agencies or companies, etc. on timely basis.
- Make sure entire information about all the employees is updated in HR tools. Build and drive periodic audit to ensure our compliance as per law.
- Make sure employees details, database and hierarchy gets updated in HR tool on monthly basis. This should be in sync with Finance to manage the budgeting.
- Make sure that all the queries, grievances and escalations from employees are handled by team within TAT.
- Get the contracts signed with vendors for best rates and best service.
- Make sure all HR or employee related activities or communications happen through HR tool only, like training attendance, training assessment scores, managers- feedbacks, warnings, PIPs, achievements, recognitions, incentives, etc.
- Spend time with leaders to identify employee retention programs and events.
- Introduce and drive various employee engagement programs.
- Get the annual event and awards organized based on performance data of employees.
- Get the quarterly awards function organized.
- Get the PAN India visits organized to understand the requirements of employees, to educate them about policies and to boost their morale.
- Make sure the assets get recovered from employees before they leave else take legal action against them.
- Handle legal interactions with lawyers, Finance team and other stakeholders in order to win the cases for company.
- Drive performance driven and high ownership culture in the organization. Keep educating employees in this direction.
- Manage various layers of hierarchy - head office people, field service people, operations, etc.
Performance Management :
- Communicate monthly targets and achievement to each and every employee (permanent or contract) of last month's targets by 5th of next month.
- Make sure KPIs get communicated and captured in HR tool on quarterly basis by 10th of next quarter, for each employee.
- Make sure the feedback of managers captured in HR tool on quarterly basis.
- Consolidate the performance data from tool, based on training scores, targets achievement and feedback from Managers, of each employee by 15th of every March and complete appraisal process.
- Get the quarterly awards organized and get performers rewarded based on data available in HR tool.
- Let the non-performers go in case of no improvement after two round of training based on the data given in tool.
- Analyse and maintain performance-related dashboards for all employees and use this to calculate variable / incentives pay-outs to employees.
Skills and Qualifications :
- MBA with at least 15 years of experience in which at least 3 years as a HR Head of a fast-growing organization
- Having experience of driving change management in an organization
- Prior experience of working in an organization which has gone through merger & acquisition phase would be preferred
- Prior experience of introducing and managing modern tools would be preferred
- Prior experience of working in a start-up would be preferred
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change.
- Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity.
- He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.