Innoviti Payment Solutions - Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-12 yrs)
Designation: Senior Manager Human Resources
Work closely with the Vice President - HR to ensure timely, effective and smooth execution of the HR strategies for the business. Ensuring that objectives laid out for the function are actively met.
- Developing and conducting trainings and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and practised by the employees
- Launch and drive the quarterly goal / KPI setting process and ensure complete and timely coverage of all employees across the organization
- Ensure that timely feedback on the performance of employees is administered on a quarterly basis
- Assist the managers in making tough decisions with regard low performers. Calling them out and ensuring that they go through the Performance Improvement Programs to either shape out or move out
- Analyse and maintain performance-related dashboards for all employees and use this to calculate variable / incentives pay-outs to employees
- Monitor performance throughout the year Plan and execute all the stages during the Annual Appraisal process.
- Create and maintain a world class onboarding process which extends beyond the standard onboarding day
- Ensure that there is a 3-months plan aligned to the onboarding process which drives alignment with the organizational culture and the enables productivity quickly
- Create policies which are important for the organization to be compliant with the prevailing labour laws and communicate them effectively across multiple modes of communication to ensure retention
- Represent the function during various audits
- Maintain and update employee information in HR files & databases and ensure periodic checks to ensure we always compliant
- Register and facilitate employee insurance details and claim reports
- Handle all queries, grievances and escalations from employees on the floor and ensure the same are resolved within committed timelines.
- Create and Implement Employee Outreach Programs to ensure employees at all levels relate to the organization
- Drive employee connect and engagement initiatives to continuously gather floor feedback
- Create an engagement framework which ties in with the onboarding process to continuously drive up average productivity in the organization
- Analyse data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations
- Play the role of Trusted Activist and ensure that you will always play an objective role in which your actions are grounded on what is best for the organization
Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA with at least 10 years + of experience in which at least 3 years as a Team Lead of a fast-growing organization
- Effectively communicate key issues and ideas with minimal supervision across different levels of employees
- Interact with the leadership effectively and budge them to action in the right paths.
- Negotiate successfully with other levels of the business to ensure a win/win situation for the organization
- Building credible relationships to create a high performing organization through sharing the right practices and information
- Proven track record of having introduced impactful changes in HR function that had a lasting effect on the organization
- Demonstrated ability of having taken tough decisions to strengthen organizational productivity
- Prior experience of working in a start-up would be preferred.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change.
Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.