Innoviti Payment Solutions - Head - Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
About us :
1. Innoviti (www.innoviti.com) is India's largest provider of payment solutions to Enterprise merchants.
a) Processing $10 Bn of payments from 2000 cities. We today have 76% of Enterprise market share.
b) Enterprises such as Reliance, Landmark Group, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Hamleys, Van Heusen, Louise Phillipe, Madura Garments and several other hundreds of Enterprises are our customers.
2. Our vision is to use technology to unlock the hidden value in payments, helping large and small businesses constantly find new and unique ways to grow faster with lesser efforts.
3. We believe payment transactions are more than money moving pipes. Whenever a payment happens, it is not only the merchant who makes money, but also the brand whose product was sold and the bank whose payment instrument was used. A merchant, brand, and bank talk to the same consumer, however there is no easy way for them to talk to each other. Our technology makes this collaboration happen, and makes it happen at the point of payment. We help them share customers and share marketing budgets, in turn targeting customers better than possible otherwise. By making it happen at the point of payment we ensure for each party that their marketing efforts are translating into sales.
4. Today our technology has helped large businesses grow faster with lesser efforts. They have been able to offer EMI, BNPL, Cashbacks, Loyalty Point redemption and other offers with merchants, brands and banks participating in it. Every day new use cases are designed and stitched using our technology platform.
5. Our next target are small merchants. For them, the problems are far larger and more complex. They have no means to access the marketing budgets or customers of large brands or banks. They cannot even cross the regional offices of these businesses. This is where we come in. We are bringing the power of the technology created for large merchants to these businesses. Helping bring the power of large brands and banks with whom we already partner to small merchants.
6. Innoviti's first target category in this segment is small merchants selling electronic goods - mobiles, durables, laptops etc. They are struggling the most as their customers find attractive offers online through partner brands and banks, which they can't match in their stores. These businesses offer the advantage of touch, feel and explanation in local language. What they lack is the technology to discover, access customers and attract them with superior offers.
7. GENIE, our smart marketing platform helps them do that. It is a mobile app that integrates with bank and brands on one end and Google and Facebook on the other. It not only helps them discover and access customers searching for these products online, but also attract them to their stores with offers better than online.
8. The app was launched in July 2021 and has shown a 100% month-on-month growth, with more than 23% of the merchant's monthly sales now happening through it.
9. In the next 5 years Innoviti wants to scale up its GTV from $10Bn to $30Bn, multiplying its revenue 10X.
10. We want to be recognized in this space as the company that transformed the payments industry by showing ways of extracting value from payment transactions better than anyone else. We want to be setting the path for the next generation of payment solutions, that will be followed by others.
11. Towards this we need to hire aggressive talented individuals, who firmly believe that no problem is unsolvable. That there is always a way to solve the toughest of problems. Those who get excited by solving such tough problems at scale, and seeing the impact of that around them in the market. Those who feel fulfilled when they see that it is making a difference to the lives of people around them.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Designation : Head Learning & Development
Location : Bangalore
- Drive the training needs of the company in collaboration with the line managers.
- Identify, design, and execute training plans at scale, using modern training techniques.
- Constantly assess training gaps and find new and unique ways to bridge them.
- Weave in training and assessment as an integral part of career development for the individual.
- Build a set of partners and vendors who can execute training across the country in local geographies and local languages.
- Drive continuous engagement with employees through dynamic, context/user specific content.
The goals for a person wanting to drive this role will be :
a) Ensure that more than 80% of all new hires start meeting more than 80% of their goals within 3 months of joining.
b) More than 80% of all employees improve their performance every quarter, with at least 20% starting to exceed their targets within a year of joining.
c) The number of employees contributing to the training needs increases month-on-month.
This is an opportunity to shape the careers of hundreds of talented individuals by helping them develop new capabilities.
Skills and Experience :
- Demonstrated experience in identifying training needs, designing programs, and running them for different functional groups of a company.
- Experience in running large scale programs across multiple locations for 100s of employees.
- Experience in identifying and onboarding multiple partners/vendors for facilitating the design and execution of training programs.
- Demonstrated experience in using new age learning tools such as SAP, Talent LMS for training management.
- Exposure to new learning techniques such as gamification for a deeper engagement of employees around training.
- Ability to be proactive, organized, responsible and work effectively with a team.
- Degree or equivalent practical experience in learning & development function.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in heading L&D function for a mid-sized organization with wide spectrum of training needs.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands "I'll do it now instead of tomorrow" attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.