HR at Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:850 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Innoviti - Brand Manager (4-12 yrs)
Designation : Brand Manager
Reporting to : SVP Brand & Digital Marketing
Location : Bangalore
- Brand manager will be responsible for drafting and executing strategies to grow and enhance imagery for their brand based on deep market and customer insights.
- Own the brand proactively and work on all aspects that will make it a reputed brand in the market
- Be comfortable with both creative and business dimensions of marketing
- Support idea generation, cross-functional coordination, and ensure successful implementation of these campaigns working closely with our agencies
- Identify research needs, execute research studies in depth to identify opportunities
- Stay on top of market trends and competitive activity
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Thought leadership, putting forward new topics of interest; Competitive tracking & reviews.
- Create impactful campaigns with high CTRs
- Increase brand scores
- Initiatives that directly impact business - number of leads during acquisition or
- Organic Traffic/ Website Visits
- Discover and implement new tools that will improve efficiencies
- Conduct primary audience research, market segmentation studies, and create a detailed Insights and Persona directory for different audience segments both for our customer and the end consumer.
- Define brand goals and deliver the brand plan to achieve those goals
- Create and run content writing team to deliver right set of reports and content units
- Create quarterly communication calendar. Work with creative agencies to develop full funnel communication elements against and forward to respective teams for deployment.
- Evaluate how has content fared, and improvements required in content approach
- Create both strategic and tactical communication campaigns to generate awareness and recall in the respective ecosystems of each brand i.e., Consumer, Merchant, brand & bank, media & Investor
- Plan and buy media for different campaigns to ensure brand goals are met. Ensure message consistency across different channels.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 4 -8 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends