Recruiter at Innovaccer
Views:861 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Innovaccer - Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
Your Role :
- We at Innovaccer are looking for a Product Manager (Platform) to build the most amazing product experience. This extends from increasing the success of the existing products to developing new products and features for the company.
- Technical Product Manager will serve as an internal and external evangelist as well as ensure the team's commitment to the Agile/Lean continuation and infusion. You'll get to work with other engineering leaders to build delightful feature experience to solve our customer's pain points and involve building our core platform components for delivering a best-in-class experience to our enterprise customers.
A Day in the Life :
- Be part of a brand-new team in Platform Infrastructure, working with key stakeholders in the Platform/Architecture and executive teams to define the strategy and design for high priority customer deliverables
- Lead cross functional development and execution on technology integration from design through delivery
- Represent the customer perspective in engineering design decisions and managing expectations on both sides for feasible deliverables
- Work with remote teams and external partners to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
- Leverage your expertise to identify and define the most critical priorities and establish best practices for the team
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks and change control
- Establish a shared vision by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, development, release and iteration along with others in your team
- Leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users
- Ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions
- Collaboratively run a team of multiple functions like product, content, design, engineering on a day to day basis
What You Need ?
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in technical product management in an enterprise software environment
- 1+ Year of work experience as a Software Engineer is essentially Required
- Demonstrated ability to work from ambiguous problem statement to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line
- Detail oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues
- Experience building and running a high-performance platform team that supports the needs of a complex product
- Experience designing and building highly-scalable data systems, search systems, and machine learning platforms
- Experience defining projects, understanding and representing customer requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
- Proven ability to handle communication at both an executive and engineering level and SAAS experience will be a plus
- Experience working in a development environment that is fast paced and result focused
What We Offer ?
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
About Innovaccer :
Innovaccer, Inc. is a leading San Francisco-based healthcare technology company committed to helping healthcare care as one. The Innovaccer Health Cloud unifies member data across systems and care settings and empowers healthcare organizations to rapidly develop scalable, modern applications that improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes.
Innovaccer's solutions have been deployed across over 1,000 care settings in the U.S., enabling more than 37,000 providers to transform care delivery and work collaboratively with payers and life sciences companies. Innovaccer has helped organizations integrate medical records for more than 24 million people and generate more than $600 million in savings. Innovaccer is recognized as a Best in KLAS vendor for 2021 in population health management and a No. 1 customer-rated vendor by Black Book.