Assistant HR Manager - Hiring at InnovAccer
Views:1674 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
InnovAccer - Manager - Learning Partner (8-12 yrs)
MANAGER - LEARNING PARTNER
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING HEALTH IT COMPANY?
- Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE: Manager - Learning Partner
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING: Noida
- Learning methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Communication skills
YOUR ROLE :
We are looking for Manager-Learning Partner who will manage the scope and time needed to design and develop complex learning solutions across multiple programs, define the process, risks and resources needed, and quickly adapt learning strategies as business priorities and learning needs evolve. This role will be within the Product team would work with multiple stakeholders to ensure comprehensive learning and development program for analysts across globe.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Design and deliver learning experiences that produce desired outcomes in creative, engaging, relevant, and sustainable ways.
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, blended, and virtual instructor-led training). Work with stakeholders to design and develop this content.
- Determine design process and approach for complex programs, leveraging a build/buy/curate model ranging from creating a learning product from start to finish, partnering with vendors to get work done, and providing consultation to Learning & Leadership partners on what resources to use and how to get the best out of those resources.
- Actively experiment with and bring forward new learning technology and tools to evolve the learning solutions that are available.
- Promote a culture of learning by coaching and mentoring on new and evolving techniques and providing frequent feedback.
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork through relationship building and effective collaboration with business subject matter experts, and Learning & Leadership partners.
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment.
- Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
- Stay up-to-date with learning trends
- Optimize the use of learning technologies
- Promote a culture of learning
- Conduct a monthly Talent Need Analysis to assess training needs of operational teams
- Publish the monthly training calendar and training dashboard
- Create content for behavioural and soft skills training as per the Talent Need Analysis
- Maintain training documents and data for workshops conducted. Review post training feedback to improve consecutive programs and to enhance the user experience with the organisation.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- Knowledge of current trends and deep, broad knowledge in the science of how people learn, and the ability to apply knowledge to the design and development of complex learning solutions.
- A successful record of designing learning blended experiences that include simulations, games, video, just-in-time learning solutions, job aids and infographics, and animation/motion graphics.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, continuously evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply adult learning principles and incorporate this into curriculum design and development.
- Experience on leading projects.
- Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Overall 8-10 years in Training / L&D related roles. Experience using Psychometric tools, Instruction Design and Facilitation skills is an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize by identify more critical and less critical activities and assignments and adjust priorities when appropriate.
- Determine project/assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
- Allocate appropriate amount of time, avoids scheduling conflicts and develops timelines and milestones.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.