Talent Acquisition at Innovaccer
Views:2437 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innovaccer - Engineering Manager - Software Development (7-15 yrs)
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING HEALTH IT COMPANY?
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE : Engineering Manager
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE : Engineering
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING? Noida, India
YOUR ROLE :
We at Innovaccer are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to manage deliverable from multiple interdependent component projects to schedule with competing priorities simultaneously. You will also be leading development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burndown charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING :
- Manage the software release schedule for multiple product teams for multiple competing customer projects in parallel
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- Proven experience in managing a team of top-grade technology professionals at different hierarchy levels (i.e. Software Engineers, Technical Leads).
- Serving as an Engineering leader, Technical guide and a Scrum master.
- Communicate cross-functionally, collaborate with Business teams, Product managers, engineers and QA to plan and own and deliver solutions on time.
- Expected to be capable of sitting down with engineers to constructively review designs and debug live production issues.
- Work with VP Engineering to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time.
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices.
- Software Delivery commitments to customers and flags issues appropriately (acts as an interface between Product and Tech).
- Risk plan and mitigation.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, NoSQL etc.
- Overall 7-15 years of experience in software development with at least 2 years as Team Leader. Should be familiar with the Hiring Philosophy.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science /Software Engineering only from a Reputed College.
WHAT ORG- S WOULD YOU DRIVE?
Engineering Department is involved in all Engineering Activities at Innovaccer from Product Development to R&D and we are on a mission to build the World's Best Healthcare Data Activation Platform and to build Best in Class SAAS applications over the platform to right the wrongs of the Healthcare Technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.