Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:609 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Innovaccer - Account Manager - Inside Sales (3-10 yrs)
What it's like to work with the world's fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don- t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you.
When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join the gotomarket team. You will work with prospective healthcare organizations to gather interests & identify their HealthIT needs and leverage the full spectrum of Innovaccer product portfolio and attain assigned targets
A Day in the Life
- Partner with a regional director of field sales to develop opportunities and progress pipeline and achieve half-yearly quotas.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, attending conferences, and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Strategize and meet with prospective customers at conferences to deliver presentations, demo the product, and build relationships that could result in new business opportunities.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and aligns them to opportunities that qualify with Innovaccer's product portfolio.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate regional sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with the sales stakeholders and partners with cross-functional teams to build pipeline and help the front end team to close deals.
What You Need
- BS/PG degree preferably in STEM fields.
- 3-5 years of cold calling/inside sales experience.
- Previous experience selling enterprise software to executive-levels and leadership.
- Ability to perform well in a competitive & disruptive environment.
- Experience in selling healthcare an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Great prospecting skills by leveraging networking, cold calling, and exposure to conferences.
- Willing to work in a growing startup and go beyond the call of duty when required.
- Research-Due diligence
- Cold outreach
- Relationship building
- Solution selling
- Presentation skills
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.