Manager HR at Innoterra India Private Limited
Views:766 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Innoterra - Legal Counsel - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Who we are?
- Innoterra is a Swiss-Indian food and technology platform company operating in 14 countries. The company's mission is to transform the food ecosystem at scale to ensure a sustainable supply of healthy food to the world.
- Innoterra' s food business works closely with farmer communities in multiple sourcing regions. The company's completely integrated supply chains ensure the highest levels of process efficiency and consistent high quality of its branded food products. Innoterra' s core products are fully traceable for its customers and consumers.
- To find out more, visit www.innoterra.com or check out the company page on LinkedIn.
What we do?
- To create economic and social impact at scale, Innoterra has implemented a data-driven platform that combines digital and human touch.
- The platform creates value through data intelligence and network effects. It offers services empowering small and mid-scale farmers and other platform partners through improved access to information, insights, infrastructure, people, markets, and capital.
The role that we have :
- We are hiring for two open roles in our legal team.
- Our legal team currently comprises of 8 people from diverse backgrounds, who handle the legal and compliance functions of the group on an end-to end-basis.
- You will work on a plethora of legal and compliance functions, including drafting and management of contracts, assisting in corporate transactions and compliance functions, analysis of business requirements from a legal perspective, litigation management, liaising with external counsel or governmental authorities, and any other legal requirements.
- You will be working collaboratively with the legal team to advise senior management on matters concerning compliance with local laws and regulations, potential legal risks in India, and guide internal teams in development of policies and laying down of processes.
- You will be working in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment, which is constantly evolving based on business needs.
- You will be operating across all of our divisions, jurisdictions and group companies.
What we are looking for :
- LLB from a reputed law school in India
- Between 3-5 years' work experience working in a reputed law firm or a company, preferably with in-house experience.
- Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Ability to handle designated verticals independently, with overall supervision of the manager.
What do we offer :
- We offer a great place to work with direct impact on environment & sustainability
- We are an organization of young, dynamic & enthusiastic team members who are keen to learn.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.