Vice President - Strategy and Operations at Innerhour
Views:360 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InnerHour - Senior Business Manager (7-10 yrs)
About InnerHour :
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 1.6 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xaviers, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the Role :
We are looking for a Senior Business Manager to manage P&L and drive operational excellence across business units, including setting up InnerHours first offline mental health center.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, setup & deliver first offline mental health center, including key decisions on positioning, strategy, acquisition & operations
- Liaise with marketing, sales & partnerships teams to increase revenue & manage business processes
- Collaborate with clinical & product teams to design & execute comprehensive mental healthcare model
Skills And Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in entrepreneurial, management or operational roles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership backed up with strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.