Vice President - Strategy and Operations at Innerhour
Views:901 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
InnerHour - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
About InnerHour :
- InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives. With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising.
- We have reached over 900,000 people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners. Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad.
- Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xaviers, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product manager who is able to seamlessly strike the fine balance between optimising a product- in order to achieve the business goals and get the best out of it- and maximising returns on investment. The task is not only to define what to build, but also to know how it will get built using the expertise of the tech and therapist teams - always keeping in mind customer needs and experience. Therefore it is crucial for the Product Manager to have an intricate understanding of technology and develop a deep awareness of consumer needs and behaviour. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a venture at an early stage and be part of its growth journey.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop a deep knowledge of market and client needs
- Understand the latest developments in technology, user experience and psychological wellness
- Lead on mapping out detailed user journeys and development of product specifications
- Liaise with domain experts and development team to coordinate a collaborative effort in develop a product that delivers amazing user experience
- Testing of the product and enabling go-to-market strategy
- Refinement of the product continuously based on user feedback - Manage integration with analytics platforms, track platform performance, interpret data to develop product plans and create meaningful reports
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- We are looking for a dynamic individual who will share our passion to positively affect millions of lives through a combination of clinical expertise and technology.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of the tech development process
- Ability to deep dive into novel areas of domain expertise, UX and technology.
- Ability to keep clients front and center in all their thinking and planning
- Analytical ability to develop and test product/feature hypothesis based on user data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for managing internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- Excellent team work skills and ability to work across diverse teams;
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas; - Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
Experience : 4 Years
Qualifications : Master from a reputable institution with at least two years of work experience. Previous experience in product management is preferred. The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.