Vice President - Strategy & Operations at Innerhour
Views:2697 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:359
InnerHour - Manager - Digital Marketing (0-2 yrs)
InnerHour - Digital Marketing Manager
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 900,000 people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners. Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and
About the Role :
The Digital Marketing Manager would be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand, products, and services across multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to SEM, social media campaigns, email marketing and display campaigns. Duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. This also includes running the day-to-day management of campaigns/projects and ensuring that they are completed successfully. The digital marketing manager will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of various campaigns and implementing measures to improve results.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop digital marketing plan based on current trends, past performance, competitor analysis, allocated budgets and overall objective of the company
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs), on a weekly basis
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights; optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage, monitor and allocate campaign spends
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise marketing plans and campaigns accordingly
- Monitor product reviews and suggest relevant action points to internal teams to improve review scores and optimize user experience
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying issues that must be addressed
- Identify new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Excellent analytical skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, app store optimization, marketing databases, email marketing, social media marketing, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools and their application for achieving organizational goals like user acquisition, retention, etc.
- Working knowledge of relevant ad serving tools and platforms (including but not limited to Google Adwords and Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to communicate across a number of levels and with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation
- Self-motivated, curious, eager, learning-oriented candidates are valued.
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.