Founder/CEO at Mindcrescent Wellness Ventures
Views:3022 Applications:787 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
InnerHour - Business Operations Manager (2-5 yrs)
Our emotional wellness app has seen over 300k downloads - we as a team of committed mental wellness, medical, technological and business professionals, have set out to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We are passionate about leveraging technology to alleviate psychological challenges faced by people and believe that the only sustainable solution will come from combining latest evidence-base in the field of emotion health with cutting edge product design to build an awesome user experience.
We are now looking for a Business Manager to join our expanding team to ensure a smooth running of all operations.
- At least 2 years experience in operations/consulting
- Self-starter with dynamic personality.
- Analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Strong project management skills with disciplined approach to deliverables with non-negotiable timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player; must get along well with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of handling a team will be a major plus
- Excellent documentation and process mapping skills
- Strong people management skills working with diverse
- Comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail & strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Given the nature of start-up businesses, willingness to muck in with everything
- A highly cross-functional role with a strong knack for getting stuff done.
- Work closely with diverse teams to ensure delivery of organisational objectives.
- A mix of strategizing, planning and hands on execution.
- Setting up scalable processes to ensure seamless execution of customer facing online services/products.
- Create and implement standard operating procedures
- Setting up and managing partnerships with therapists, recruitment agencies and various vendors with a long term vision
- Being the key point of contact for the product/technology team to continuously ensure the optimal man-machine interface
- Team expansion and management, as and when required
The role is full-time and based in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. For the right candidate, we offer, in addition to a dynamic working environment, we will offer a competitive salary and participation in the employee equity pool.