Vice President - Strategy & Operations at Innerhour
Views:623 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
InnerHour - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 900,000 people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong quantitative skills to enable data-driven decision-making across the organization. You will liaise with technology, product, content and marketing teams to draw insights from user data and translate them into business recommendations.
- Create and maintain data dashboards which track key metrics across functions
- Perform statistical analysis to understand key drivers of digital marketing metrics like acquisition, retention, ROI, engagement, etc. and provide actionable recommendations for SEO, SEM, headline analysis, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to uncover actionable insights about user behavior on our apps
- Manage analytics end-to-end for our digital products including creation of data capture frameworks or events, testing analytics functionality and documentation
- Use data visualization tools like Tableau to represent findings in an easy-to-understand manner to a variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Drive problem-solving and continuous improvement by using data to assess impact of business decisions (including new features, A/B experiments, etc.) on users
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institute, 1 to 3 years of work experience with excellent performance.
- Strong quantitative and data analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate quantitative insights effectively using storytelling techniques and visual tools
- Ability to use Python or R to work efficiently with large data sets (including exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis and predictive analytics)
- Experience using analytical platforms such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude, MixPanel etc. is preferred
- A sense of curiosity coupled with strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai