InMobi - Senior Manager - Growth (6-9 yrs)
Who are we and What do we do?
Glance - An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it's scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 120 million mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family with ~100M+ downloads. And it is now re-launching with a new vision. In its new avatar, Roposo is now a LIVE entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is the one-stop-shop for audiences who want to discover trending content, interact LIVE with their favourite influencers, shop the latest trends from creators & celebrities during LIVE streams, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at Glance. We don't have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don't assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special, and we make them feel it!
What's the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the "Great Places to Work" in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance's culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of your users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for these users
- Successfully manage & make the following channels of acquisition ROI positive
- Cross Platform Acquisition / Retention
- Performance marketing
- Referrals/ Invites
- Content - ASO
- Leveraging 3rd party user acquisition / engagement tools such as UXCam, MoEngage, Clevertap, Mixpanel, to understand user behavior
- Work extensively with data - campaign analytics, user behavior, market trends and more. Track, measure and analyze performance to continuously improve ROI
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap with different user segments, value propositions, creatives and channels - to identify effective ways to bring in new transacting users, while retaining the old users.
- Work with creative teams to produce marketing assets for the campaigns
- Responsible for budgeting, creative and media agency management
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- 6-9 years' overall experience in performance marketing with consumer tech products (preferably app) of scale in India
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce sector, owning key commerce metrics and running experiments to improve transactions and retention for a consumer tech product
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Education: BE/ BTech from Tier 1 school; MBA preferred
- Experience in analyzing user behaviour data and deriving actionable insights
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL)
- High energy, collaborative and positive attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.