Vice President - People & Culture at InI Farms Pvt Ltd
Views:451 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
InI Farms - Executive Assistant To MD (3-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Expected Skill sets:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional data management & interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.