Inhouse - Litigation Lawyer - FinTech (5-7 yrs)
- Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
- Handling matters related to cheque/mandate dishonor u/s 138 of NI Act, repossession of assets, obtaining interim relief u/s 9 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, exercise of mortgage / hypothecation / subrogation / assignment rights, recovery of loan amounts / enforcement of loan agreements and undertakings on behalf of financiers, etc
- Keeping a track on the progress of all the litigations filed by or against the Company or its officials and maintaining complete records (MIS/files) for the same
- Must have experience in Auto-tech/Fin-tech/Financial Services industry and/or law firms focusing on clients from Auto-tech/Fin-tech/Financial Services domain.
- Identify and empanel competent law firms/ lawyers/legal consultants across India.