Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:492 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Infrastructure Presales Role (8-19 yrs)
RFP Management / Bid Management:
- Leads the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple partners for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response, make suitable corrections ensuring clear messaging and structure to the proposal document while ensuring that response is submitted as per timeline.
Solution Definition & Integration:
- Works with Solution Architects, Practice SMEs, Domain Consultants to craft the solution for RFXs and proactive pitches.
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Contribute towards creating solution roadmap
- Create Managed Services proposal with minimal guidance from Solution Architect/ SMEs.
- Is able to analyze client technology environment, perform ticket analysis and propose appropriate solution
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
Commercial Designing & Integration:
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines, Practices for the commercial estimates
- Understanding of Pricing templates
- Can integrate various components of costing - RLS, Pass-through into the Pricing sheet
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to create the internal P&L and also able to guide the BFMs to map P&L to the customer pricing template
- Is able to perform benchmarking of cost components and unit rates
Leadership and communication skills
- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customer teams.
- Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Ability to effectively communicate with Advisors.