Infra.Market - Senior Role - HR Technology (10-14 yrs)
- Process Re-engineering & Solutioning.
- Collaborate with process stakeholders to understand and simplify processes.
- Drive process simplification by removing manual work.
- Come up with an insightful solution using HR Technology
- Sign off PRDs in line with the functional requirements.
- Review the existing HR Technology landscape to utilize it effectively for implementing simplified processes.
- Shortlist suitable HR Tech vendors that meet the functional requirements
- Develop good working relationships with the HR Tech vendors
- Program manages the project for requirements, change requests, timelines, efforts, and cost.
- Go live as per agreed timelines and do the necessary Change Management.
- Align and help stakeholders in managing change
- Ensure continuous connection to understand issues to effectively implement solutions
- Ensure proper training, adoption & Continuous Improvement.
- Drive usage and adoption of the modules that went live
- Drive and track usage and adoption metrics
- Continuously look for feedback for improvements
Skills & Competencies that will help you succeed in this role:
- HR Domain understanding
- Good understanding in HR Technology / Systems understanding Analytical.
- Should be Solution-oriented.
- Attention to details
- Should have managed HR Tech projects. Exposure to end to end HRMS implementation is required.
- 10-12 years of experience in HR Transformation/ Systems is highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.