Associate Lead-Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:218 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Infosys - Legal Counselor - Mergers & Acquisitions (4-8 yrs)
- To support Infosys' M&A, investment and other corporate development activities from legal perspective.
- To review, draft and negotiate transaction documentation including term sheets, definitive agreements and closing documentation.
- To support in cross-border M&A transactions including liaise with external counsel in order to ensure compliance at the Infosys group to global regulatory norms.
- To be able to lead M&A transactions from inception to closing.
- PQE of 4-7 years
- Corporate Legal experience with Mergers and Acquisition matters
- Must have experience with drafting and negotiating Mergers and acquisition transactions
- Should be able to lead closings and handle due-diligence
- Excellent attention to detail is essential