Infosys - Cloud Architect - AWS Services - EdgeVerve (7-17 yrs)
EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys, develops innovative software products and offers them on premise or as cloud-hosted business platforms. Our products help businesses develop deeper connections with stakeholders, power continuous innovation and accelerate growth in the digital world. We power our clients- growth in rapidly evolving areas like banking, distributive trade, credit servicing, customer service and enterprise buying. Today, global corporations across financial services, insurance, retail and CPG, life sciences, manufacturing, and telecommunications use EdgeVerve products.
Work Location: Bangalore
We are looking for Cloud Architects - Product Technical Manager.
- Cloud architect having working knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS Services
- Good understanding of Kubernetes' internal architecture (networking, service discovery, deployments, scheduling, monitoring and logging), tools and challenges around them to scaling at enterprise scale
- Expertise in setting up a Kubernetes cluster and ability to design and implement end-to-end container management solution including cloud automation with AWS, Azure and others
- Build and deploy Docker containers to break up monolithic app into micro services improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- Good experience with key DevOps technologies including Docker, Cloud Formation, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Deploy, and AWS Code Commit CI/CD services.
- Must be comfortable with common development workflows using revision control such as GIT or SVN.
- Strong understanding of core architectural concepts including distributed computing, scalability, availability and performance
- In depth knowledge in deploying, managing and monitoring AWS Cloud Infrastructure - EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, ELB, RDS, setting up the AWS Network Security, route table
- Experience in Cloud formation to orchestrate the various AWS services - VPC, EC2 Instances, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Lambda including backups, patches, and scaling instances
- Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud, should have prior experience of migration on-premise workloads onto AWS.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets Design the HA / DR strategies
- Troubleshoot problems across different technology layers in a Linux environment - such as networking, databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or MongoDB), OS/Web (Linux/CentOS, Apache, NGINX) and applications (Node.JS, Java, Python) to identify and correct operational problems.