Recruiter at Infosys BPO Ltd
Views:1286 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Infosys BPO - Solution Design Head/Senior Consultant - Financial Services Practice (10-15 yrs)
Solution Design Head (Financial Services)
Role Designation: Senior Consultant : Solution Design
About F&A solution design team (F&A SD team) :
- The F&A SD is one of the key sub-functions of IBPO F&A horizontal (also called as Practice a corporate business function). F&A SD is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services from Infosys BPO. The teams contributions support pre-sales, during transition and post sales services delivery support to the clients making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
- The role provides great opportunities to aspirants for acquiring knowledge of international F&A domain, knowledge of F&A applications, consulting and business development skills, creating intellectual capital in addition to re-use of legacy F&A knowledge which one may carry with him/her.
- The solution design team is led by Solution Design head. The team is based out of various global locations (e.g. India, Poland, China, Mexico) and is truly diversified on various other parameters. The average experience of F&A SD team is about 10 years, with consulting, industrial practioners and outsourcing operations background; with a number of them having over 10 years + work experience. The team is entrusted with responsibilities to design and support implementation of innovative F&A solutions based on various domain and technology capabilities relevant to F&A that Infosys possesses and continues to build rapidly.
Role summary :
- A mid-level pre-sales and practice development role to help build best in class F&A organizations for our clients. The incumbent will influence, support and drive lead selling of purchasing services to C level executives of prospects & clients (across Europe, US & APAC). In addition, the incumbent will contribute widely in the augmenting F&A thought leadership. The incumbent will report into either Principal Consultant (F&A) or Sr. Solution Design Head. This is an individual contributor role requiring high team working abilities and flexibility.
Primary areas of responsibilities :
- Conduct market analysis and provide opportunities assessment in F&A outsourcing, consulting and applications market niches
- Understand & document client/prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFx documents, emails, and other collaterals/information gathered etc.
- Create structured F&A proposals/solutions independently and with innovative ideas
- Present proposals/solutions to clients/prospects/internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value delivery from Infosys clearly
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations (comprising mainly of sales, services delivery, operations, finance, CoE, F&A practice) through PDCAF (plan-do-check-act-feedback) approach
- Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches
- Calculate transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks, heuristics and guidance from experts within the team
- Write F&A centric POVs, blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
- Support F&A discovery, due diligence (DD) and transitions
- Take up short to medium term on-site projects on consulting/billable basis as and when required (this will offshoring feasibility studies, transformation projects)
- Travel (international and domestic sectors) for average 20% - 30% of the time.
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
F&A domain related:
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience on F&A platforms e.g. SAP-SRM, Oracle, etc.
Soft skills related:
- Good English Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Collaboration and Team Working
- Stakeholder management and in cross cultural context
- Relationship building
- Analytical / structured thinking
- Customer Presentation
- Problem solving, structured thinking
- Ability to work as individual contributor
- Ability to work with ambiguity
Education and professional qualifications desired :
Degree in any stream and, or MBA in Finance/Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy with minimum work experience of 8 years.
Interested candidates please share your updated resume along with below details :
Over all experience :
Experience into F&A domain :
Experience into solution design role :
Willingness to relocate to Bangalore (if Non local):