Recruiter at Infosys BPO Ltd
Views:2725 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infosys BPO - Services Head/Senior Services Head - Client Operations - Global Sourcing & Procurement Domain (12-18 yrs)
About Infosys BPM
- Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The companys integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
- Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
- We leverage the global delivery model to offer onshore, offshore and nearshore services to clients. We have established 32 global delivery centers across Asia, Africa, the Americas, Australia, and Europe, keeping in mind geographic penetration, multi-lingual talent, cultural fit, and specific client requirements. Location: Pune, India
Role Designation: Services Head / Senior Services Head Client Operations
Purpose/Essence of the role: Coordinates and Partners with the client, Plans resources, validate the process reengineering results and manages client interactions around technical and commercial aspects.
Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above-mentioned role/role designation
1. Business Planning & Review: Prepares the annual budget and business plan aligned with corporate/divisional objectives for the engagement, Coordinates with the account manager for the account plan.
2. Transition Coordination: Resource planning (incl. Infra): Plans and reviews the people, Infra, Technology requirements with the transition team.
3. Transition Coordination: Process definition & documentation: Provide resources to the transition team to finalize the process definition & documentation, ensures sign off.
4. Transition Coordination: SOW / Metric Determination: Signs off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level.
5. Operations: Resource Planning (People, Infrastructure etc.): Co-ordinates resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout)
6. Quality Planning (QC/QA): Signs off on the service quality plan including quality control, assurance and improvement.
7. SLA Compliance: Conducts periodic reviews with ops managers and drive corrective action.
8. Financial Review: Conducts monthly financial review with direct reports and BU head, takes corrective actions.
9. Revenue Enhancement: Validates and prepares the business case for identified opportunities within existing service lines for growth, Discuss and plans for foray into new services.
10. CSAT Process: Engages with the key client stakeholders on areas of Improvements and commits resources.
What are we looking for in you:
Educational Requirements (Must have) - MBA / CA / Full Time (2 year) PG with at least 12 years of experience, relevant to job description,
Bachelors Degree with at least 14 years of experience relevant to job description
Work Experience :
- Rich experience in managing large BPM client relationship in Sourcing and Procurement space
- Exposure of managing global client engagement of 300 - 500 FTE or higher, with good client management skills, Delivery Excellence, demonstrated capability in Account growth.
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Overall experience :
Domain experience (Global Sourcing & procurement):
Span of control:
Willingness to relocate to Pune (if Non-local) :
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Infosys BPM Ltd