HR Process Specialist at Infosys BPM Ltd
Views:1116 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infosys BPM - Senior Lead Analyst - Source To Pay Transformation (8-16 yrs)
Infosys BPM Ltd - We are hiring for Senior Lead Analyst - Source to Pay - Digital Transformation Services (DTS) for Bangalore location
Role Designation: Senior Lead Analyst - Source to Pay - Digital Transformation Services (DTS)
Sub Stream: Source to Pay Location - Bangalore
Total yrs of Exp - min 8+ yrs
Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation:
- Be embedded as a Transformation Lead in Source to Pay space.
- Manage large and complex Digital Transformation engagements (for example, Shared Services setup, processing re-engineering, etc.) for clients by understanding 'as is' business processes, design 'to-be' processes/operating model, analyze/ capture client requirements leading to implementation through one or more levers (technology & non technology)
- Conduct detailed assessments of processes and identify opportunities/ projects leveraging Digital Transformation levers. Drive and manage implementation of approved projects within defined timelines
- Drive conception and implementation of technology solutions to business problems by working closely with subject matter experts, technical teams, and functional managers
- Manage multiple projects and internal stakeholders, prioritize projects based on expected benefit, communicate the value proposition to the stakeholders
- Establish and run governance with internal and external stakeholders, pro-actively monitor & track issues for completion.
- Design solutions for our prospective clients in the Source to Pay space. You will be responsible to understand requirements and platform capabilities. Your core responsibilities would include -
- Conduct customer workshops / demos to gather information of the customers current setup / pain area
- Identify key problem statements and work on solutions ranging from process to technology
- Work closely with the business analysts and product team to outline the project requirements prior to the development of the solution
- Examine business requirements, develop the potential solutions and lead the efforts to implement the final solutions
- Articulate customer feedback to product and engineering
- Develop methodologies to support transformation projects, creates tools, templates, frameworks and other knowledge artifacts
- Support creation of domain-based solutions in the Source to Pay area that we can take to market
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution and also supervise transformation projects.
Key Skills Required :
- This role requires the following skills, expertise and experience:
- Excellent problem solving, consulting skills and business acumen in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent Project Management skills - Ability to coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to manage project plan and deliverables
- Experience in working with Digital strategy in Source to Pay space using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Block chain, Social & Mobility.
- Good communication and client facing skills - Ability to interact with senior client stakeholders and guide junior colleagues. Ability to efficiently engage with customer, manage multiple stakeholders, manage conflicts.
Talent Acquisition-India|Infy HR