Associate Lead-Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:2402 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Infosys - AI Transformation Role - Business Consulting (12-30 yrs)
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the global Infosys brand's power, our teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for a lasting competitive advantage. We deliver transformative solutions across Business Transformation, Enterprise Technology Strategy, and Strategy & Design domains.
- Lead the IC AI&A team in India
- Lead sales proposals, Request for Proposal responses, and client pitches
- Formulate and present Infosys propositions and service offerings
- Provide leadership for the key account(s) by providing day-to-day account management for consulting activities and developing and building relationships at mid/senior levels in the client organizations as well as CXOs.
- Manage a team of 50+ consultants along with monitoring, and overseeing financial activities and performance
- Accountability for consulting revenues and operating margins for the key account(s) responsible for (annual revenue target of ~ $ 3.5 MM from consulting engagements)
- Provide direction and mentor consultants in engagement teams across the account as well as wider practice.
- Business consulting around key areas as a Subject Matter Expert
- Running large process and technology transformation deals and bids.
- Lead key practice development activities around recruitment, proposition development, and financial management
- 12+ years of business consulting experience along with very good experience in AI, Analytics, and data related technologies
- Experience in managing a business, high impact management consulting engagements, and Transformation programs
- Experience in leading a large-scale Global team in AI or Analytics
- Experience in the use of Data & Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence to reimagine business processes and generate business value across industries
- Experience in identifying and qualifying opportunities, and leading consulting RFPs
- Good understanding of industry drivers, business processes, regulations, challenges, and market trends
- Ability to work across both sales and delivery with multi-teams, having significant sales lifecycle experience
- Proactive with strong core consulting skills to shape concepts and bring the client with you
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas and impact, able to work with very senior clients and internal stakeholders
- Flexible with working on client sites and at other locations as part of this role
Where are we hiring?
Bangalore or Pune