Information Security Role - Audit - Bank (3-7 yrs)
Industry - Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Information system audit manager with a a leading payments bank based out of Gurgaon.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading payments bank in the Indian Market
- To carry out Information System (IS) Audit planning using the Risk Based Audit Approach. The approach would involve aspects like IT risk assessment methodology, defining the IS Audit Universe, scoping and planning the audit, execution and follow up activities.
- To implement IS Audit policy/charter which would be subjected to an annual review/approval to ensure its continued relevance and effectiveness.
- To prepare the annual IS Audit Plan and strategy (based on the scoping document, risk assessment, in compliance with appropriate external regulatory/legal requirements and well-known IS Auditing Standards) for being put before the Audit Committee for approval.
- Handle independent execution of IS audits and IT Application audits within the bank; IT/IS Audit review for services provided by a third party for the controls within them forming part of the bank's information systems.
- Would be responsible for follow up and closure on ATR (Audit Tracking Report)
- To report on the status of planned versus actual IS audits, and any changes to the IS audit plan (to be presented periodically to the Audit Committee and Senior management)
- To establish a quality assurance process (e.g., interviews, customer satisfaction surveys, assignment performance surveys etc.) to understand the auditee's needs and expectations relevant to the IS audit function
- Demonstrate leadership while conducting and supervising the audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery within the agreed timeframes.
- To promote and enhance utilization of CAATs to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit
- 4- 7 years of work experience in auditing preferably in bank or in large to mid-size professional services firm
Educational Level : B.E/B.Tech/MCA/CA, Master's Degree or any relevant Certifications
Certifications like CISA/CISM/CISSP will be added advantage
Job Offer :
- Meritocratic culture
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitve compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shaivya Sharma on +91 124 452 5470
Contact - Shaivya Sharma - +91 124 452 5470
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.