Senior Executive Human Resources at Info Edge India Ltd.
Views:684 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InfoEdge - Senior Content & Editorial Manager/Content Head - Naukri.com (10-15 yrs)
About Info Edge:
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers. At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
An incredible opportunity to be part of a company which is a leader in the e-recruitment space with its much recognised brand Naukri.com. Also, having forayed into matrimonial, real estate and education space with powerful brands like Jeevansathi.com, 99acres.com, Shiksha.com and invested in unicorns like Zomato and Policybazaar, Info Edge is truly a place to be if you want to experience and be a part of innovation, change, continuous learning and growth.
This role is a rare opportunity to be associated with Naukri.com which is not only the market leader but is also at the forefront of implementing cutting-edge technologies which are transforming the face of recruitment. Be a part of this transformation and the first to drive content starategies around this change.
With millions of jobseekers and recruiters taking actions on Naukri's platform, get an opportunity to convert this rich data into compelling stories that grab the attention of a CHRO/TA Head.
So if you're a strong storyteller with a creative mindset and a self-motivated individual looking to make a difference, then we want to hear from you. Be a part of Naukri in these exciting times!
- Craft and drive the long term content strategy and roadmap towards making Naukri a thought leader in the recruitment space.
- Understand customer expectations and gaps in the industry to come up with a steady stream of new content initiatives, experiments.
- Create a 360 degree content strategy for both online and offline channels.
- Work towards establishing content platforms that become industry pioneers.
- Drive multiple ambitious content initiatives through a mix of deep long form content as well as short well timed high-impact writings. Ready to experiment with new age/smart content formats such as podcasts, videos, infographics.
- Craft compelling stories/draw meaningful insights for the HR Heads based on strong market research and data on the company's platform.
- Collaborate effectively with external partners (content and creative agencies) as well as internal teams/stakeholders for content creation and development. Ensure high quality of content and consistent tone across all touchpoints.
- Having a strong creative gene combined with an affinity for data is a must.
- Objective measurements of content efficacy, data-backed post-mortems, engagement and SEO focus would also be important.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of content/publishing experience with strong editorial skills and creative vision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.