Infoedge - Implementation Manager (8-12 yrs)
Zwayam is India's most popular SaaS based hiring platform started by industry practitioners and meant for large and mid-market enterprises.
Started in 2015, Zwayam's core value has been to bring simplicity to the way companies use enterprise applications. From starting in a coffee-shop we have now grown our family to a 100+ member strong team spread across Engineering, Product, Sales & Marketing functions based in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
Zwayam was acquired by InfoEdge, the parent company of Naukri.com in June 2021 and continues to operate with an independent identity.
Hiring for techno-functional project leads who have a good understanding of technology and are confident in client interactions. We are looking for individuals who have a good appreciation for technology and business, and enjoy working across cross functional areas of product implementations, customer success, product management and customer acquisition.
The primary responsibility will be aligned to the implementation of the Zwayam product for enterprise customers.
- Owning the successful implementation of a client project - from the requirements gathering phase till the go-live process
- Serve as a point of contact between the client/business area and internal stakeholders for the implementation of the product
- Create a project plan, business requirements document and monitor the project deliverables to ensure that the project timelines and quality are adhered to
- Own all aspects of the implementation including product configuration, integration with third party applications
- Highlight project risks if any to internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the sanity checks / UAT process with the customer prior to the go-live process
- Work closely with the project team (project owner, implementation lead, PMO function) to ensure smooth execution and delivery of the project.
- Own the governance meetings with the client and keep the customer updated on project status, dependencies, risks etc
- Get involved with the project team in setting up the client instance based on the business requirements with a working knowledge of product configurations
An ideal candidate should be:
- Prior work experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS space
- Graduates with specialization in computers preferred, however no restriction as long as the individual is willing to learn
- Willing to learn the functional aspects of the recruitment lifecycle