Info Edge - Social Media & Content Manager - Jeevansathi.com (2-5 yrs)
Social Media & Content Manager - Jeevansathi.com
About Info Edge :
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU : Jeevansathi.com
Jeevansathi is one of the largest and most trusted matrimony websites in India. It has a large presence across all parts of the country and its two decades of existence has left an indelible impact on millions of lives. The platform provides a very secure and convenient matchmaking experience to all its members by ensuring 100% screening, exclusive privacy options, photo protection features and multiple ways of verification amongst other things.
Title : Social Media & Content Manager
Required Educational Qualification : Masters/Bachelor's degree (Media/communication background would be a bonus)
Job Objective : The social media & content manager will be responsible developing and executing the monthly content calendar across media - Social media platforms, YouTube, Emailers, Blogs. Additionally, she/he will be expected to come up with innovative solutions via brand or content associations to improve brand salience and engagement metrics amongst our digital consumer.
Job Description :
Content Strategy :
- Plan and execute a multi-channel content strategy that drives high engagement
- Responsible to ensure quality, clarity and consistency across channels
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with other brand to create collaborative promotional concepts
Content development :
- Develop compelling and valuable content through in-house teams and through agency partners
- Develop different forms of content such as YouTube videos, reports, articles, podcasts, webinars, presentations, e-books etc.
- Research on topical trends relevant to the target audience, and develop a brand narrative which is the right mix of informative and engaging to out users.
- Collaborate with other functions - Product, Design, Digital Marketing, Business - for content requirements
Required Skills :
- 2-3 Years in Content marketing/Social media management
- Flawless communication skills
- A bent of mind to understand the consumer & identify relevant, relatable communication hooks
- Up to date with everything digital - latest trends, feature innovations, earned media
- Ready to hustle
Why Join Us :
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies as part of a young team shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.