Talent Acquisition at Info Edge
Views:777 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Info Edge - Senior Product Manager/AVP - Product Team - Naukri.com (5-10 yrs)
Naukri.com - Sr.Product Manager/AVP - Noida (remote working)
We are Info Edge, a pioneer in the Indian internet ecosystem. You may have heard about us when you are looking for a job (Naukri, iimjobs, hirist, AmbitionBox, Job Hai, BigShyft), a house (99acres), a life partner (Jeevansathi), or while you were studying (Shiksha). We run all these in-house. We also invest actively and you might recognize us if you order food online (Zomato) or buy insurance online (Policy bazaar). More about us here! In short, we constantly strive to run sustainable businesses in the consumer internet space in India. We are close to $9 billion in market cap but are a lot more in how we touch everyone's life on a day-to-day basis. And we aspire to do more.
Our Vision: To create world-class platforms that transform lives.
About the Role:
- As a part of the Product Team at Info Edge, you will own a particular product segment or workflow, it will be your baby to look after and nurture. Our PMs are a group of creative problem solvers who work well with other stakeholders to implement solutions that showcase our products and make them the best they can be.
- As a part of the team, you will learn a lot about Indian customers and how best to cater to their needs. You will also work in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fun, where you make an impact and drive the business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop and define the product roadmap and feature concepts
- Work with the Engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle
- Work closely with the Design team to create the best user experience
- Interface with Marketing for inputs on GTM activities
- Interface with Sales & Customer support teams to identify product gaps and evangelize new features
- Understand customer segments and define the product pricing
- Own product performance and conduct periodic performance reviews
- Creative ideation, articulation of ideas, and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
Competencies required for doing this job well:
- Collaboration & Team Work, Focus on Results, Customer Focus and Empathy, Execution Excellence, Effective Communication, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Innovation and Openness to Learning
- Good understanding of research methodologies
- Must be comfortable with digital technology
- Experience with a B2B SaaS product is a plus
- Able to work with multiple groups and processes
- A typical day in the life of a product manager involves:
- Market Landscaping & Product Development: Develop product strategy, Market Research and Data Analytics, Product pipeline planning and development
- Develop Go-to-market Strategy: Define relevant market segment and product positioning, Product roll-out and marketing plan, Tracking progress and user feedback
- Define and Measure Key product Metrics: Tack the health of the business, user engagement, and product performance, External benchmarking with the competition and the market