Info Edge - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing - Naukri.com (2-5 yrs)
Naukri.com is a leading job portal in India and is a dominant leader across regions in the country. It has products across the recruitment spectrum for both jobseekers, companies and consultants. The recruitment portfolio includes a host of services for jobseekers from resume building to connecting and showcasing products, job listings, employer branding solutions for companies, a database of over 68 million CV's, career site management and recruitment management systems, assessment and campus recruitment products and offerings.
The platform, on the online recruitment space, continues to reinforce its established leadership position in India that has given it a competitive edge in the market
- Execute full funnel digital marketing campaigns including user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Work on defining the campaign strategy, bidding, budgeting, ad creation, optimization and reporting of the key metrics
- Strong execution understanding of SEM, Display, Social media channels with experience in handling big accounts / budgets
- Collaborate with brand, creative team to drive KPIs through systematic creative testing, focused on optimization and experimentation of newer approaches
- Work closely with BI / analytics team on user segmentation, data frameworks to improve the marketing ROI and scaling user acquisition
- Ensure in-time implementation of the performance campaigns internally along with agency partners
- Be highly analytical with attention to executing at the lowest level of detail
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Internet / ecommerce companies, preferred from leading consumer brands or performance agencies
- Hands-on expertise of working directly on various digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, lead generation principles, and marketing best practices regarding data capture, campaign analysis and deliverability
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills to be able to extract insights from data and to be able to present the same to stakeholders
Why Join Us :
If you have boundless energy, are ambitious, bubbling with ideas, are hardworking, have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, then this is the place for you. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them thus making needle moving impact. The Infoedge work culture is very friendly, collaborative, entrepreneurial and empowering. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.