Info Edge - Senior Manager - Marketing - iimjobs & hirist Platform (3-6 yrs)
Senior Manager - Marketing - IIM Jobs & Hirist Platform
About the position:
Hirist.com is a job portal for premium jobs recommended to premium candidates. The jobs posted by companies are curated and posted by hirist team. Also the companies are assisted by training the team and helping them to use various power features to Post Jobs and recruit candidates.
It is our endeavour to create a successful partnership with these companies by helping them with sufficient number of candidates to chose from for their premium jobs and making sure that the candidates are premium.
This position will be responsible for premium job seeker acquisition using Digital Marketing and Social Presence.
KRAs (Key Responsibility Areas) :
- Collaborate with Product team to plan and align targets for achieving long term and short term goals
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors
- Overseeing marketing campaigns
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report findings to the team
- Negotiate and liaision with third-party marketing agencies
- Write and deliver content and social media plans
- Look after the budget of the marketing department and make sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures
- Build strategies to achieve above goals
- Plan KRAs and KPIs for the team and work towards making them successful
- Lay Down measurable communication dashboards to show success of the team
- Own high satisfaction and low churn in the team
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and enabling Social presence of products
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- Strong, effective presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Good Understanding of Digital Marketing space
- Data oriented proactive approach towards goal setting and achievement
- Ability to think strategically and long-term
- Building positive and successful client relations
- Ability to manage and work with diverse sets of stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience in B2C Marketing
- Prior experience working in any of these: EdTech, Online Advertising, Media, SaaS, Recruitment industry.
- Exceptional Analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.