Info Edge - Senior Manager/Lead - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI - Job Hai (3-7 yrs)
Sr. Manager/Lead - Digital Marketing - JobHai - Info Edge
About Info Edge :
- InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
- At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
Job Purpose :
- We are looking for a candidate who owns and drives digital marketing campaigns to acquire, engage and retain clients.
- He/ She should expected to be well-versed with the nuances of digital marketing; platforms, practices, channels and should have worked directly on digital marketing platforms.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Create, manage, and analyze all digital campaigns across multiple platforms to ensure acquisition, conversion with defined performance metrics through Google, Facebook and other sources
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet acquisition and budget goals
- Take ownership of devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bring this to life.
- Plan and execute cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns
- Monitor impact of each campaign/project on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
- Constantly innovate and identify fresh ways to grow by tapping into new channels/affiliates/networks to scale campaigns and optimize ROI.
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute
- Overall 3+ years' experience post MBA
- In-depth experience of working directly on various digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Attribution platforms etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, lead generation principles, and marketing best practices regarding data capture, campaign analysis and deliverability
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills to be able to extract insights from data and to be able to present the same
- Passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.