Info Edge - Senior HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
About Info Edge:
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. We are Info Edge, a pioneer in the Indian internet ecosystem. Info Edge's flagship platform is Naukri.com, which is India's leading online job portal. Info Edge also operates several other job portals, including Naukri Gulf, Firstnaukri.com, iimjobs.comand Quadrangle. Apart from Naukri.com, Info Edge also operates a number of other online platforms. 99acres.com is an online real estate platform that allows users to search for and list properties for sale or rent. Jeevansathi.com is a popular matrimony website, which helps people find suitable partners for marriage.
The company also operates Shiksha.com, an education portal that provides information on colleges, courses, and careers. We also invest actively and you might recognize us if you order food online (Zomato) or buy insurance online (PolicyBazaar). In short, we constantly strive to run sustainable businesses in the consumer internet space in India. Our market capitalization as of March 2023 is over $8 billion USD but are a lot more in how we touch everyone's life on a day-to-day basis. And we aspire to do more.
Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers. People are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
The ideal candidate will love to collaborate with business leaders on strategic people initiatives and have the ability to execute, optimize HR processes along with ensuring process adoption and people buy in. If you also love to think big, solve problems, and design things from scratch, this is the place for you!
Role: Sr. Human Resource Business Partner
Reports to: SVP - Human Resources
- Partnering with business leaders: Act as a strategic partner to business leaders. Work closely with them to understand and co-develop people priorities. Execute defined people roadmaps
- HR Process Champion: Identify opportunities to improve HR processes, policies and programs to drive organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Talent management: Play a critical role in talent management, including helping hiring team and business in talent acquisition/right structuring, retention, development, and succession planning. Work with business leaders to identify talent gaps and develop strategies to attract, retain, and develop the right talent.
- Performance management: Support business leaders in managing performance and developing a high-performance culture. Provide guidance on performance management processes, goal setting, and development planning.
- Employee engagement: Create a positive employee experience and foster a culture of engagement and collaboration. Work with business leaders to develop programs that promote employee engagement and create a positive workplace environment.
- People Champion: Serve as a point of contact for employees, providing guidance and support on employee relations issues such as conflict resolution, employee grievances, and disciplinary actions. Conduct proactive pulse conversations to identify risks and drive actions. Conduct E-sat surveys, exit interviews
- HR analytics: Using data and analytics to identify trends and insights that can inform HR strategies and decisions. Use data to measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives and provide insights to business leaders.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
- Create a healthy open and transparent feedback driven team culture, which allows team members to deliver at their best.
- 5+ years of HR experience with a strong track record of launching successful HR interventions and partnering with business on people side in a fast-paced, people-focused environment
- Strong analytical and data-driven approach to people management, with experience using data to inform people decisions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong business and employee focus
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead high-performing teams if needed
- Ability to think strategically, be 80-20 to identify high Impact Items, and thinking through solutions.
- Experience working in an agile environment and deal with ambiguity
- Understanding of the hi-tech industry and digital talent market is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decent understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Should possess high ownership and bias for action, can challenge status quo and wants to be hands on to solve for it
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.