Info Edge - Senior Business Analyst - BigShyft (3-5 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst | BigShyft
If yes, you may be a fit:
- Do you take pride in spotting hidden insights from complex data?
- Do you enjoy taking on the challenge to solve a business/product problem?
- Do you want to be a part of a vision that is aimed at transforming recruiting forever? & have a hustler attitude with business acumen, and love data.
Here is what you will be doing at BigShyft:
- Serve as a core team member with a comprehensive view and control of the entire business, collaborating with cross-functional teams for requirements gathering, solution implementation, data analysis, and tracking.
- Develop and manage daily metric reports and dashboards, driving process improvements, enhancing success rates, and presenting identified inconsistencies with recommended solutions to management.
- Complete analytics support to Sales & Revenue team for tracking, reporting, analysis & optimizations.
- Create data stories and deliver valuable, evolving insights and analytics for regular business reviews. Proactively establish reports and analytic frameworks to support reviews and drive continuous improvement.
- Drive key strategic projects; Collaborate with stakeholders such as sales, operations, product, and tech teams to ensure the highest quality of data support.
- Measure and report project impact impartially and seamlessly. Analyze product performance and usage, identifying areas for improvement.
- Continuously generate innovative ideas for reporting to business managers, considering the appropriate insights, frequency, and communication methods.
- Streamline, automate, and standardize existing reports to simplify processes and enhance efficiency.
- Mentor junior analysts; help them and other team members towards metric driven outputs and grow their responsibilities paradigm.
And here is what's in it for you:
- Work closely with the senior management team and founders
- Unparalleled continuous learning & career growth
- Exposure to the heart of the recruitment industry
- Exposure to all the teams of entire company
- Be part of the growth journey of the company
- Fun-filled and motivated working environment
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst/Ops Analyst/Data Analyst in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with BI tools, complex SQL queries, and data structures is required; Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Good knowledge of any of R/Python languages is required
- Good experience with reporting, visualizations & dashboards
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is preferred
- Exposure to product analytics, generative AI or CRM tools is preferred
BigShyft (https://www.bigshyft.com/) is a leading platform for premium talent to stand out from the crowd and be showcased to top companies. Their unique approach to the problem, leveraging a combination of state-of-the-art A.I. - ML technologies with 20+ years of recruitment expertise, enables the highest levels of personalization for both job seekers and recruiters. This level of technology usage is best-in-class and unmatched, making the recruiting process for premium talent quicker and more efficient than ever before.
Since its inception, BigShyft earned the trust of 100s of India's top eCommerce/Product companies, including Amazon, Myntra, Ola, Paytm, and many more. And 30k+ candidates have been able to secure interview opportunities with top companies through BigShyft.
BigShyft is backed by the Info Edge group (Naukri, 99 Acres, Jeevansathi, Shiksha). It was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in Noida, India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.