Info Edge - Performance Marketing Role - 99acres - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate who owns and drives digital marketing campaigns to acquire, engage and retain clients. He/She should expected to be well-versed with the nuances of digital marketing; platforms, practices, channels and should have worked directly on digital marketing platforms.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Create, manage, and analyze digital campaigns across multiple platforms to ensure acquisition, conversion with defined performance metrics through Google, Facebook and other sources
- Strong hold on Search engine Marketing, Display advertising and experience of handling big accounts/budgets.
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet acquisition and budget goals
- Plan and execute cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns
- Monitor impact of each campaign/project on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
- Constantly innovate and identify fresh ways to grow by tapping into new channels/affiliates/networks to scale campaigns and optimize ROI.
- B.Tech/MBA from Tier 1 Institute.
- Overall 3-4 years' experience in ecommerce companies.
- In-depth experience of working directly on various digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, lead generation principles, and marketing best practices regarding data capture, campaign analysis and deliverability
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills to be able to extract insights from data and to be able to present the same
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.