Info Edge - Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (2-6 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager Comp & Ben - Info Edge
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist with planning and implementing Compensation programs and initiatives, as well as communication
- Assist in annual salary benchmarking, merit reviews and bonus cycles
- Provide analytical support to create reports, dashboards based on reporting requirements
- Support re-design and implementation of C&B process and communication to improve employee satisfaction and process effectiveness
- Should also have a point of view on the processes and possible enhancements
- Work with employees, internal stakeholders and vendors help resolve compensation and benefits issues in a timely manner.
- Forecast wage movement and track budgets vs actual across various functions.
- Ensure we are compliant with all state and national laws with respect to compensation across levels.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Understanding of compensation and benefits fundamentals and practices
- High level of analytical skills with experience of working on data analytics, consolidation and administration
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to perform data analysis
- Should have solution-oriented approach
- Ability to work both in the detail and at a conceptual level
- Able to anticipate the consequences of decisions on other HR processes and the business
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship management skills (the stakeholders will be internal and external to the organization)
- Ability to coordinate and manage relationships with international stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment and support transition / upscale of compensation programs.
- Working knowledge of Successfactors would be preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS : MBA professional from premium B-School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.