Info Edge - Manager - Marketing - Bigshyft (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional for leading the Marketing function. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing BigShyft's marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and customer engagement, as well as increase sales and revenue.
- He/ She will work closely with other teams to develop campaigns and initiatives that align with our overall business goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing initiatives, including social media, email marketing, advertising, promotions, events, and public relations.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, customer preferences, and competitive analysis to optimize marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams, including sales, product, and design, to create cohesive marketing campaigns that drive business results.
- Analyze marketing data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insights for future improvements.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets to ensure effective use of resources and maximize ROI.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as vendors, media outlets, and influencers, to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to ensure that all marketing initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive business results.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and platforms including social media, email marketing, and search engine marketing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing ideas and initiatives.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.