Info Edge - Manager - HR Automation & Transformation (2-7 yrs)
About Info Edge
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
HRMS (SAP Success factors) Implementation, Support & Maintenance:
- Leading the implementation of various HR Processes on SAP Success factors for Infoedge and its entities
- Work closely with implementation partner for requirement sharing/UATs and go live.
- Track incidents and perform root cause analysis along with Implementation partner and provide solutions to internal stakeholders in complex environments for specific fields/areas/solutions
- Provide technical support on key modules like Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding and third party integrations around the aspects that can be easily managed at the clients end.
- Be accountable for solutions on Implemented modules and drive closures
- Regular cadence on tickets/issues raised with implementation partner and followup for early closure.
- Find learning opportunities in daily tasks by staying curious and open to new experiences that will improve technical and functional knowledge
HRMS (SAP Success factors) System Adoption:
- Promote HRIS adoption within organisation using innovative ways of change management
- Formulating & driving sessions and webinars with end users and stakeholders
- Create/maintain/update SOP repository for all modules and processes
- Gather feedback through adoption initiatives and suggest alternate approach/other feasibilities
- Proficient understanding of SAP Success factors solutions, SAP Support portals
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and tools
- Good understanding and experience in both traditional and Agile project management methodologies
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Ability to negotiate consensus amongst diverse groups even outside the reporting structure.
- Conceptual analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines; effective communication with senior management, clients, peers, and team members.
- Vendor Management
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- SAP Success factors certification of atleast Employee Central Module of SAP Successfactors
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree with total of 2 to 6 years of professional experience in HR Automation. Should have led atleast 2 SAP Successfactors implementations
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in project implementations using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.