Info Edge - Manager - Business Analyst - Naukri.com (7-10 yrs)
Manager Business Analyst - Naukri.com
About Info Edge :
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
As a member of business transformational team inside Infoedge, you are required to spearhead business direction, exploring data and translate this into business potential as well as strategically involved with business leaders.
Your key responsibility:
- End to End accountabilities for digitization and automation projects to be developed (potential analysis, conception, development support, testing, go-live and post go-live support).
- Requirement Gathering and Stakeholder Management: Cross Function engagement at Leadership level, Business Leadership accountability, align projects to business goals
- Story-telling and data modelling - use modelling to find conclusive results for experiments, identifies various personas and key performance metrics for business and product success
- Lead the domain aligned BA team to collaboratively define business solutions, business processes, business rules and requirements which support organizational goals, business strategies and the delivery of business value
- People Management:2-4 Member Team; Responsible for the aspects of performance management of the team including goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement
- Should be able to identify the resource requirements and hire right mix of skills to create balanced teams
- Change Management: Key driver of change
- Skills: Python(Pandas)/SQL/Excel/Tableau/VBA/ETL/Automation/Story Telling/ identify strong patterns in data/data modelling
- Communication: Able to present influentially across levels; encourage others to speak their minds and listen empathetically; understand the real motivators and emotions; foster ideation and participation
- Negotiation & Decision Making: Lead fact-based decision-making for long-term strategic issues; analyse the wider business implications; Lead the most complex negotiations and demonstrate expert closing skills; Quickly establish trust;
- Influence: Build behind the scene support;
- Leadership: Able to motivate and lead teams to a common cause;
- Analyzing patterns and data story telling
- Data modelling and analysis to solve the business problems
- End to end engagement with product and tech on feature launch and success metrics tracking
- Requirement Gathering and Validation
- Ability to create and automate dashboards and data marts
- Skills: Python, Pandas, SQL, Excel, Tableau
Pillar 1: Spend Money Better and opportunity to monetize
Pillar 2: Solve Problems in the Future Not the Past
Pillar 3: Increase Velocity
Expectation from Lead BA to thrive across all of the pillar
Why Join Us:
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.