Info Edge - Manager/Associate Senior Manager - Finance (3-6 yrs)
Manager / Associate Senior Manager Finance | Info Edge
About Info Edge:
InfoEdges mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance department including:
1. Month end & year end process
2. TDS & GST related compliances
3. Filing Income Tax Return of Companies
4. Actual vs Budget Variance
5. Preparation of financial statements
6. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
7. Coordinate and complete quarterly & annual audits
8. Managing purchase to pay process
Candidate should have below mentioned qualities :
1. Working knowledge of Ind AS
2. Working knowledge of Companies Act
3. Proficient in Advance Excel and PowerPoint
4. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
5. Strong communication and presentation skills
6. Willing to Groom for higher profile
7. Working knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
Why Join Us:
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.