Talent Acquisition at Info Edge
Views:2991 Applications:670 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Info Edge - Investment Analyst - DeepTech Venture Capital (1-4 yrs)
Investment Associate / Analyst
The role is with the corporate development team, which is the venture capital arm of Info Edge and is running a fund focused on catalysing the field of emerging science & technology in India.
As Investment Analyst you would be leading the way to discover, identify, and screen deals, gaining insight into several science and technology start-ups. In this exciting and versatile role, you will work out of our head office in Noida with a bunch of Industry stalwarts.
Your key responsibilities would be to :
- Help translate the investment thesis into outcomes
- Perform market research to help identify investment opportunities and market trends to draw nuanced insights
- Support deal sourcing and screening
- Orchestrate initial deal evaluation
- Support due diligence on potential investments
- Conduct primary and secondary research on potential companies, their references and other relevant sources
- Research direct and indirect competitive landscape
- Craft financial models for investments
- Prepare investment decisions and document results
- As the ideal candidate, you would be equally interested in entrepreneurship and in venture capital. Being a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter you work on your own initiative with subtle supervision. With your outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills, you are capable of easily interacting with start-ups, colleagues, management, and external partners.
- Meeting entrepreneurs and evaluating business ideas appeal to you because you are interested in both technology and business.
In addition, you possess :
- Science, Engineering or Business qualifications from one of the top tier universities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in consulting, analysis or research at a top tier firm