Info Edge - HR Business Partner - Tech Product (2-6 yrs)
About Info Edge
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
The ideal candidate will love to collaborate with business leaders on strategic people initiatives, have the ability to implement and optimize HR processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions in employee relations, HR policies and processes. If you also love to think big, solve problems, and design things from scratch, this is the place for you!
Below Are Some Of The Key Responsibilities
- Advise leaders on strategic talent challenges.
- Run diagnostics and formulate org design solutions including collaborating with business leadership on strategy, expansions, and employment models.
- Review and analyse talent metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests.
- Create a healthy open and transparent feedback driven team culture, which allows team members to deliver at their best.
- Define HR goals that are based on business drivers and ensuring that the team is always looking for underlying people issues to help solve business challenges.
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyse, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR.
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business collaboration.
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyse employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stake holders within HR organization
- Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills - Processes, Policies, Training and systems
- Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.
- Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs and implement activities pertaining to employee engagement
- Conduct E-sat surveys, exit interviews
Must Have Skills :
- Professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.