Info Edge - HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com, we are more than 3500 people strong organization based out of more than 48 locations in India & Middle East.
The HR Business Partner will have the ultimate responsibility for effective people management of the aligned business unit, and will engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success. The role will ideate, conceptualize and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning and policy review. The role will be responsible for enabling a strong handshake with the business to ensure the perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
- Strongly partner with business to surface ground-level challenges being faced and help devise solutions for the same
- Review and analyse business level data to identify the trends, provide insights to the leadership and help in recommending solutions to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Consult with managers to identify the right target set, develop and retain talent to achieve their highest potential
- Collaborate with business on workforce planning, succession planning and skills assessment and provide input on team structures, talent classification, training needs, career progressions etc.
- Plan and manage both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Work with business stakeholders to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with shared services and finance to ensure seamless employee experience
- Develop and implement employee surveys and questionnaires, including analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Coordinate and align project plans, communication, and related efforts with HR and Corporate initiatives
- Be abreast of latest trends in industry in terms of best-practices in HR processes and recommend improvements basis the same
Eligibility Criteria: MBA from a decent B-school with 1-4 years of hands-on experience in business partnering and coordinating with business stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, data analytics, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong hand on MS Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.