Manager HR at Info Edge
Views:449 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Info Edge - Head - Talent & Performance Management - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD/SP Jain/XISS (8-13 yrs)
Head - Talent & Performance Management - Info Edge India Ltd
About Info Edge :
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company known for its strong brands in recruitment (naukri.com, naukrigulf.com, iimjobs.com, firstnaukri.com), real estate (99acres.com), matrimony (jeevansathi.com) and education (shiksha.com).
Starting with a classified recruitment online business, naukri.com, the Company has grown and diversified rapidly, setting benchmarks as a pioneer for others to follow either through setting up of in-house brands or through the route of strategic investments and acquisitions. Zomato.com, policybazaar.com and Happily Unmarried are our investee companies to name a few out of many. With years of experience in the domain, strong cash flow generation and a diversified business portfolio, Info Edge is one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in the country.
These are exciting times for Info Edge as we continue to grow in all our businesses, and continue to scale newer heights. We are investing across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to increase our predictive powers on customer behaviour and continuously optimise and improve our systems.
Job Objective :
To design and implement effective talent management and performance management practices in order to drive business success. To ensure that associates reach their potential and have opportunities to build rewarding careers with the organization. To develop a retention and succession plan to sustain organization excellence.
Job Description :
- As a CoE for Talent & Performance Management, this incumbent will design and lead critical people and talent processes.
- Lead the development and implementation of talent management programs like Talent Identification, Career Development, Talent Councils, Succession Planning, strategic Capability and Workforce Planning and high potential programs.
- Complete ownership of performance management which includes performance cycles, calibrations, promotions, performance improvements
- To lead the learning portfolio across all management levels ; includes digital learning, knowledge sharing, learning from leaders, conference/webinars etc
- To evaluate and educate HR team on the best Talent Practices in PMS and work together to deliver the relevant practices, systems and processes accordingly.
- To lead change management/organizational development initiatives
- Owner of talent review and the succession planning process for the organization and readying of talent who will deliver our future
- To drive Senior Executive Leadership Assessment & Development for the business.
- To design and Implement talent retention programs
- To assess on an ongoing basis, the business leaders & employee needs & changes and identify the areas in which performance can be improved
Requisite skills and experience :
- Post Graduate in Human Resources from a Tier 1 B School with strong experience in the area of talent management and leadership development in a fast growing technology driven organization.
- Strong influencing/consulting and collaboration skills that are required to nurture relationships, promote new ideas and achieve buy-in
- Drive for results, decision making, customer focus, business acumen, taking ownership, withstanding pressure, HR analytics, assessment and competency tool.
- Ability to grasp broad organizational issues and consider needs of varied lines of businesses in implementing enterprise wide programs
- Proven ability to bring programs to fruition across a diverse set of businesses
- Well versed in methodologies for measuring and assessing effectiveness of programs and processes