Info Edge - Growth Marketing Manager - JobHai (3-5 yrs)
- Drive end-to-end user growth marketing campaigns for JobHai with a focus on introducing users to new and existing offerings through various communication channels, gamification, and social media marketing campaigns thereby driving user acquisition and customer engagement.
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user segmentation, and repeat behavior), and drive user growth programs in collaboration with cross-functional teams and digital agencies.
- Leverage Clevertap/MoEngage to analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to drive immediate impact and drive MTUs, New customer acquisition, and retention targets.
- Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of our users, and generate actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research to drive product/business strategy and ultimately optimize funnels.
- Excellent proficiency in using Clevertap/MoEngage, SQL, Google Analytics, and other marketing tech tools to analyze and optimize customer journeys to fuel product adoption, develop roadmaps, and set clear milestones leading to the achievement of successful business KPIs.
- Be comfortable and confident by creating and analyzing reports for discussions with leadership.
- 3-5 years of experience with a core focus on growth levers such as engagement, retention and reactivation.
- Prior experience at a high-growth startup where you helped grow, acquire, and engage users at scale is a plus.
- Prior experience optimizing acquisition and retention channels.
- You are adept in working with cross-functional teams including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative, and leadership, to drive product/business roadmaps, strategy, and execution.
- You are experienced in creating and executing innovative marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption
- You consistently leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- You should be obsessed with experimentation and must have worked in B2C app companies
- You should have a data-driven approach to problem-solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.