Info Edge - Growth Head - Job Hai (4-7 yrs)
Growth Head - Job Hai
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company known for its strong brands in recruitment (naukri.com, naukrigulf.com, iimjobs.com, and firstnaukri.com), real estate (99acres.com), matrimony (Jeevansathi.com) and education (shiksha.com). Starting with a classified recruitment online business, naukri.com, the Company has grown and diversified rapidly, setting benchmarks as a pioneer for others to follow either through setting up of in-house brands or through the route of strategic investments and acquisitions. Zomato.com, policybazaar.com & Happily Unmarried Marketing Private Limited are our investee companies to name a few out of many. With years of experience in the domain, strong cash flow generation and a diversified business portfolio, Info Edge is one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in the country.
These are exciting times for Info Edge as we continue to grow in all our businesses, and continue to scale newer heights. We are investing across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to increase our predictive powers on customer behavior and continuously optimize and improve our systems.
About BU: JobHai
We are a strategic portfolio within IEIL with clear focus on creating large scale opportunities for blue/grey color jobseekers to get aligned to potential employers across geographies with a mission of creating a robust digital ecosystem with simplification of hiring needs.
With our pilot launch in 2019, we have presence across markets with 5L candidates, 15K+ employers and 1L+ job openings.
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to lead growth strategy and execution for business expansion through acquisition and monetization for assigned region, driving business growth, market penetration and customer retention through solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement strategy for acquisition and monetary in the region to maximize growth opportunities, strengthen market share and maximum customer retention.
- Define and track performance metrics (daily, weekly, monthly) for the client growth and operations processes
- Figure out different digital client acquisition strategies and scale the ones which work out well
- Prepare robust expansion plans and execute new city launches
- Set up automated processes for new client on boarding and excellent customer experience from the platform.
- Drive continuous improvement in sales processes for a benchmark client delivery & engagement.
- Build & Strengthen market intelligence & sales analytics for identification of opportunities, effective client solutions and deal conversion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.