Info Edge - Company Secretary (5-9 yrs)
About Info Edge (http://www.infoedge.in/):
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
We acquired iimjobs.com last year, a company engaged in the business of providing online classifieds, database, digital platforms and recruitment solutions in the recruitment and employability vertical to small medium and large enterprises and the job seekers across different verticals particularly management and technology.
Our investee companies include Zomato, PolicyBazaar, Shop-Kirana, Gramaphone, and ShoeKonnect.
The foundation of business strategy, which fuels our on-going growth, is based on four pillars : 1. our value system; 2. our focus on financial strength; 3. our emphasis on people development; 4. our customer centric approach.
Job Description :
- As a company secretary you are responsible for ensuring that a company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements, including those related to corporate governance and insider trading.
- One of the major key result areas (KRAs) of this role is to prevent insider trading. This will involve implementing policies and procedures to ensure that company insiders do not use their privileged information to trade securities.
- Conducting training and awareness programs for the same and ensuring Structured Digital Database compliance.
- Secretarial Compliance of Company and its Group Companies
- Preparation of Board Report, CG Report, Business Responsibility & Sustainability Report and other AGM documents.
- Organizing, preparing agendas and minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company.
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Instrumental in solving compliance related issues and building process around it
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Paying dividends and managing share option schemes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.